- Stronach Park
- Bridge St.
- A lovely picnic park with water fountain, garden areas and a trellis for prom/wedding picture taking, ducks to feed and a family fitness trail to challenge.
- Centennial Park
- 1489 Westwood Ave, across from arena.
- Open grass area with bandstand. Site for summer concerts.
- Outdoor Wedding Bookings
- Stronach Park or Centennial Park
- No fee to book but please call 902-765-2800 with the time required and contact information.
- Kingston has playgrounds in the following locations:
- - 1490 Westwood St. (next to Arena)
- - Balser Drive next to the ball field in Ravenwood Subdivision
- - Oakwood Drive in Forest Brook Subdivision
- - Mathews Lane in Ravenwood Subdivision
- Department of Natural Resources
- Provincial Park
- Clairmont Provincial Park
- 1405 Hwy #1 – 3km east of Kingston; off Highway 101 between exits 16 and 17
- A picnic park under a stand
of red pine trees, providing a cool oasis away from the valley heat
Open May 15 to mid Oct.